Good news for you and your dog
With purely natural ingredients, we have developed a high-quality dog shampoo that meets the European regulations for cosmetic products - the strictest in the world. It optimally cares for your dog's coat and skin and keeps them healthy.
The shampoo is a purely herbal product with the best quality ingredients, certified according to the "NATURAL PRODUCT STANDARD". It combines the finest organic oils with excellent yet gentle cleaning properties. It has a pH value that is perfectly matched to the sensitive skin of dogs.
A high quality dog shampoo
The shampoo moisturizes the skin, gives the coat texture and a silky shine and makes grooming easier for you. In addition, it has a naturally mild and gently soothing effect on the skin. It helps protect against fungi, mites, fleas and ticks and can also help against dry skin and itching.
You should know these tips
You should know these tips
Dog grooming is an important part of responsible pet ownership. Regular grooming of their coat, paws and teeth is essential to keep your sweetheart healthy, happy and content.
Tangles, dirty fur, and cracked paw pads can be very uncomfortable for your dog. Dog grooming gives you the opportunity to inspect your dog's coat and skin. You will notice changes quickly. In this way you can nip many a health problem in the bud.
Dog grooming also helps build trust between you and your dog. If he is already used to grooming as a puppy, it is a relief for the whole life together. Whenever it's time for a bath or brushing, your dog takes it for granted. Anxious growling or biting? Your dog doesn't know.
Washing the dog: wellness meets health care
My dog stinks: These are the possible causes
First of all: A certain inherent smell is something completely normal. Smell is an important means of communication for your dog. His conspecifics can read a lot of information from him - including his gender.
Every dog has its own unique smell, which is caused by the body's waste and is released by the glands. This individual smell settles in the fur of the animal and serves as a business card. Normally this smell is not too noticeable. But if the dog gets wet, that changes abruptly. Luckily, once the fur dries, the stuffing takes care of itself. If your four-legged friend is giving off an unpleasant odor even when their fur is dry, there are several possible reasons - from poor grooming habits to medical problems:
- Your dog has "perfumed himself" Many dogs find unpleasant substances such as carrion or feces irresistible and love to roll in them. It's disgusting, but fact. The solution here lies in a long bath or a thorough shower. It is essential to use a natural and gentle dog shampoo. Otherwise you risk irritating your dog's skin.
- Your dog suffers from a skin disease If you discover skin abnormalities on your dog, you may have found the cause of the stench. Because parasites, inflammation and allergies can lead to strong odours. In this case, please take your dog to the veterinarian.
- The anal sac is inflamed Do you often watch your dog "sledding"? Then such an inflammation can be the cause of the stench. A visit to the vet is also necessary here.
How often does my dog have to bathe?
Regular bathing not only keeps your dog clean and smelling fresh, but also helps remove dirt, dust, and other contaminants from their coat. You can also fight parasites such as fleas and ticks in this way. How often should a dog be washed? The rule of thumb here is: As often as necessary, as seldom as possible. That means if your pet has an unpleasant odor or their fur has become excessively dirty, a bath is in order. Be sure to choose a mild, natural dog shampoo with a specially adjusted pH value.
This makes the dog bath pleasant - for animals and humans
Bathing or showering can become a nerve test for everyone involved. If you do it the right way and also get your dog used to the procedure early on, you can both approach the matter in a relaxed manner.
You should consider this when bathing your dog:
- A non-slip surface is a must If your dog can't find a footing in the wet tub and slips around helplessly, it scares him - and you're sure to be showered right away. On a non-slip surface, on the other hand, he has a secure footing and can relax.
- Pleasant water temperature ensures relaxation Your dog probably feels the same way you do: water that is too cold or too hot is uncomfortable for him. The same applies to a too hard water jet. With the right water settings, you can significantly increase the feel-good factor.
- Use a high-quality, natural dog shampoo. It's important that the product is kind to your dog's sensitive skin. Chemical ingredients should therefore be taboo. Please never use human shampoo. The scents it contains irritate your dog's nose far too much. A natural dog shampoo that has a perfectly adjusted pH value is ideal for dog care. In this way you can optimally support and promote the skin health of your dog. And parasites will soon no longer be an issue.
- Washing the dog: from bottom to top Please don't just hold the shower head over your dog's head. It's better to start with the paws and then carefully work your way up. A lot of sensitivity is required in the head area. Water in the ears can cause inflammation. And shampoo in the eyes should also be avoided.
- Keep a sufficiently large towel ready to hand . You've made it, your dog gets out of the bath or shower with relief. What does he do first? Quite clearly: shake. So if you don't feel like a completely wet bathroom, throw a towel over your sweetheart immediately. Then you can dry it off thoroughly in peace. In the cold season, make sure that your dog is completely dry before you set off on the next walk.
- Bribery always works. Just about every dog can be bought. So: treats, treats, treats. 🙂
Dog shampoo for dry skin
If your dog scratches often and is prone to dandruff, dry skin may be the cause. It can be caused by various factors such as genetic predisposition, environmental influences or the wrong diet. If your dog is struggling with dry skin, it is important to choose a high-quality dog shampoo . Aggressive ingredients or the wrong pH value would increase the skin problem. A natural dog shampoo with a pH value perfectly matched to the dog's skin, on the other hand, is ideal. It supports the balance of the skin and ensures that your dog feels completely comfortable.
Which oil for dogs for itching?
If parasites or diseases can be ruled out, you should also take a critical look at your dog's diet. The food should contain all important vitamins, high-quality oils, enzymes and probiotics. You can easily and effectively support your dog with some linseed oil in the food. Olive oil, coconut oil, safflower oil or salmon oil are also suitable for bringing the skin back into balance.
Grooming is not just about looking good, but above all about the health of your four-legged friend. Regular brushing can help identify abnormal changes and prevent matting. After a walk in nature, it is also important to thoroughly examine the coat for parasites such as ticks and fleas, which can transmit dangerous diseases.
Of course, regular brushing will also remove dirt, dead skin particles and loose hair from the coat, leaving it looking shiny and healthy. You will experience another positive effect of regular brushing, especially during the change of coat in spring and autumn: Everything that you comb out of your dog's coat will not be buzzing around your home later on.
Understanding and continuity lead to success
Since not every dog enjoys brushing, it is important to introduce this ritual from puppyhood. Playfully, with a soft brush and a tasty treat, you can easily get your little one interested in grooming.
But even older dogs can become real fans of the brush with a loving approach. Start by stroking your dog's favorite spot and then gently continue this movement with a soft brush. This utensil, which seems so spooky at first, must become an everyday object for your dog. So leave them between the toys or put them in the dog basket. Practice brushing your dog daily. This is the only way he can get used to it quickly and sustainably. And, of course, the same applies here: A tasty reward brings a real boost in motivation.
Paw care in winter and summer
It is especially important in the winter months that you properly care for your dog's paws. Cold, ice, and grit trails can cause irritation and even injury. That's why it's important to clean your dog's paws with water after every walk. To avoid tears in the pads, you should also cream the paws with milking fat or Vaseline.
Regular paw care is also an important topic in summer . Even the heat can dry out the skin on your paws. Hot asphalt can also cause injuries. It is therefore advisable to move the walks into the cooler forest or into the morning and evening hours.